Lake Champlain South (NY)
Boat Ramps / Launches, Marinas, Bait & Tackle Shops, Motels, Campgrounds and Other Accommodations for Bass Anglers
• • • • •
• • • • •
Find bass fishing guides for this body of water.
- Westport Town Launch Map it!
- Port Henry Town Launch Map it!
- Ticonderoga Ferry Map it!
- Learn more about these ramps including boat trailer parking capacity on the map below.
Non-ethanol gas near Lake Champlain – South can be found at Pure-Gas.org in:
- Port Henry
- Vergennes, VT
- Stone House Motel, 9 Montcalm St., Ticonderoga, NY 12883 518-585-7394 Map It! www.stonehousemotelandlodge.com
- Stoney Lonesome Bed and Breakfast, 989 Stoney Lonesome Road, Crown Point, NY 12928 518-597-3754 Map It! www.stoneylonesomebb.com
- Special fishing regulations for Lake Champlain from the NY DEC.
- The limit for bass is no more than 5 per day.
- Both small mouth and large mouth bass must be a minimum of 12 inches.
- General information about this lake is available from the NY DEC: history, species, contour maps and more.
- We support check, clean, drain and dry. Learn more from the New York State DEC.
Map of Lake Champlain (NY) South for Bass Anglers
To learn more about each service, and to get directions from your location,
click on the service’s icon.
Information is provided as is, and was known to be correct at last update: June 2015