Lake Champlain North (NY)
Boat Ramps / Launches, Marinas, Bait & Tackle Shops, Motels, Campgrounds and Other Accommodations for Bass Anglers
• • • • •
• • • • •
Find bass fishing guides for this body of water.
- Point Au Roche Boat Launch Map it!
- Peru Dock Map it!
- Great Chazy Boat Launch Map it!
- Wilcox Dock Map it!
- Dock St., Plattsburgh Boat Basin Map it!
- Willsboro Bay launch Map it!
- Port Douglas Town launch Map it!
- Learn more about these ramps including boat trailer parking capacity on the map below.
Non-ethanol gas near Lake Champlain – North can be found at Pure-Gas.org in:
- Rouses Point
- Plattsburgh (2)
- Special fishing regulations for Lake Champlain from the NY DEC.
- The limit for bass is no more than 5 per day.
- Both small mouth and large mouth bass must be a minimum of 12 inches.
- General information about this lake is available from the NY DEC: history, species, contour maps and more.
- We support check, clean, drain and dry. Learn more from the New York State DEC.
Map of Lake Champlain (NY) North for Bass Anglers
To learn more about each service, and to get directions from your location,
click on the service’s icon.
Information is provided as is, and was known to be correct at last update: June 2015