In the Finger Lakes Region of New York
Boat Ramps / Launches, Marinas, Bait & Tackle Shops, Motels, Campgrounds and Other Accommodations for Bass Anglers
• • • • •
• • • • •
Find bass fishing guides for this body of water.
- Allen H. Treman Marine Park Map it!
- Taughannock Falls State Park Map it!
- Dean’s Cove Boat Launch Map it!
- Long Point State Park Map it!
- Cayuga Lake State Park Map it!
- Union Springs Town Launch Map it!
- Learn more about these ramps including boat trailer parking capacity on the map below.
Non-ethanol gas near Cayuga Lake can be found at Pure-Gas.org in:
- Seneca Falls (2)
- Ovid (2)
- Interlaken (2)
- Ithaca (2)
- Kings Ferry (2)
- Union Springs
- The limit for bass is no more than 5 per day.
- Both small mouth and large mouth bass must be a minimum of 12 inches.
- General information about this lake is available from the NY DEC: history, species, contour maps and more.
- We support check, clean, drain and dry. Learn more from the New York State DEC.
Map of Cayuga Lake for Bass Anglers
To learn more about each service, and to get directions from your location,
click on the service’s icon.
Information is provided as is, and was known to be correct at last update: June 2015