Bass Fishing is great in New York State!
Boasting hundreds of lakes, great rivers and streams, bass fishing in New York is a great sport for beginners, to pro anglers, and everyone in between.
Find links to the information you need here:
Services found in NY for lakes and rivers.
Ramps, marinas, accommodations and more.
Bass Clubs in New York
Is your club listed?
Submitted by KMB community members.
Submit yours too!
Bass Fishing Guides & Charters in New York
Find an expert to show you the best spots.
Please do business
with those who support KMB.
Is there something about bass fishing in New York you wish you could find here?
Let us know!
Master List of New York Lakes and Rivers
Find extensive information about bass fishing and services for each of the follow bodies of water in New York State:
(As new bodies of water are added to KMB.fish they will be added to this list.)
- Allegheny Reservoir (Western NY)
- Canandaigua Lake (Finger Lakes)
- Cayuga Lake (Finger Lakes)
- Conesus Lake (Finger Lakes)
- Lake Champlain (North – Willsboro to Plattsburg)
- Lake Champlain (South – Ticonderoga to Westport)
- Chautauqua Lake (Western New York State)
- Lake Erie (Western NY and Northwest Pennsylvania)
- Honeoye Lake (Finger Lakes)
- Keuka Lake (Finger Lakes)
- Oneida Lake (Central New York State)
- Lake Ontario (Eastern Bays)
- Lake Ontario (South Shore Bays)
- Otisco Lake (Central New York, Finger Lakes)
- Owasco Lake (Central New York, Finger Lakes)
- Seneca Lake (Finger Lakes)
- Skaneateles Lake (Central New York, Finger Lakes)
- St. Lawrence River (North: Ogdensburg to Massena)
- St. Lawrence River (South: Wolf Island to Ogdensburg)