It is with great sadness, and great hope, that we offer KissMyBass.fish for sale.
The owner has now retired, and can no longer grow the site and business.
This is a huge opportunity for any angler who would love to turn his or her bass fishing passion into a business, with all those great benefits of self-employment, leaving plenty of room to, well, go fishing!
Whether you choose to run KissMyBass.fish as a side business to derive extra income, or you want to jump in with both feet to grow it beyond New York State (to cover the world?), the income opportunities can be as big as you make them.
What is for sale?
- The registrations for KissMyBass.fish and KissMyBass.fishing.
- The website itself, as it stands, including all images and maps.
- All intellectual property associated with the site (logo and other images), including all branding and good will (Yes – you’ll adopt Ruby!)
- Branded business assets including marketing materials.
- Handholding during the transition, along with some basic web development instruction if needed.
Want to know more?
Please contact the owner, Butch Kritsberg, by email with your inquiry ( Ruby@KissMyBass.fish ) and to discuss assets, pricing, and support.