If you offer a product or service of interest to bass anglers, KissMyBass.fish is THE place to be sure they see – and buy – what you have to offer.
We offer advertising and engagement opportunities to:
- bass fishing equipment sellers and manufacturers
- bass fishing guides
- bass-related clothing and personal effects
- marinas, boat sellers, boat repair, storage and after market equipment sellers
- bass fishing support services, like boat insurers or equipment repair
- bait and tackle shops and suppliers
- lake and river – located services such as accommodations, campgrounds, restaurants, convenience stores, gas stations, food stores
- and more!
Because we are so new, advertising with KissMyBass.fish is not expensive. The cost depends on what your advertising choices are, and where on the site you’d like to place your information.
Here are some examples, with pricing, so you can get an idea of cost:
- Advertise on one of our lake or river pages with a Ruby Recommends! listing: Sample Lake (range: $30 to $45 a year)
Learn more about body-of-water ads here or ask about Charter Advertising (discounted pricing for our first year, 2015).
- Add yourself to a list of services like our Guide Listings: Guides ($10 a year)
- Sponsor Ruby’s Bass Kisser Hall of Fame. These limited opportunities start at $30 per year. Contact us to discuss details.
- Sponsor the KMB Community Message Boards. These limited opportunities start at $50 per year. Contact us to discuss details.
- Put your display ad on one of our frequently visited pages so it will be seen by bass anglers with those interests: Display Ad Sample This may or may not include a separate page just for you: page sample (In particular, if you don’t have your own website, this is a great way to put your business online.) Display ads and accompanying pages may cost from $50 to $150 a year which includes the artwork for the ad, and the development of the page. Contact us to discuss details.
- Additional opportunities available soon: support one of our message boards, or sponsor an email newsletter
- Also available soon: sell your goods here at KissMyBass.fish
Not sure these opportunities meet your needs?
A bonus – one of our owners is a 30+ year marketing professional! She is happy to connect with you to help you find success with KMB advertising.
We look forward to working with you!